T20 World Cup 2024 Mitchell Marsh Reacts to Gulbadin Naib Hamstring Injury Says I was almost in tears laughing – Australian captain’s tears came out after seeing Gulbadin’s hamstring, he himself told what happened, Cricket News – indvsaus

Read on the app

Afghanistan has booked a ticket to the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup 2024. Afghanistan entered the semi-finals for the first time by defeating Bangladesh in the last match of the Super-8. If the result of this match had been different, Australia’s luck could have shone. In fact, Australia would have reached the semi-finals if Bangladesh had won. As exciting as the Afghanistan vs Bangladesh match was, an incident is also in constant discussion. This incident is related to fast bowler Galbadin Naib, who acted as if he had a hamstring injury during the match. Australia captain Mitchell Marsh has reacted to Galbadin.

Marsh says that he could not stop laughing after seeing the drama created by Gulbadin. Marsh told cricket.com.au, “I almost had tears in my eyes while laughing. However, in the end it did not affect the game. So now we can laugh at it. But it was really funny.” Let us tell you that Afghanistan’s head coach Jonathan Trott signaled his players to slow down the pace of the game after seeing rain in the Bangladesh match. At that time, the Afghanistan team was behind according to the Duckworth Lewis rule. As soon as the coach signaled, Gulbadin, who was standing in the slip, fell down.

Naib complained of pain in the 12th over. He was given treatment and Navinul Haque took him out of the field. After this, it started raining and the players went to the dugout. After a while the game started and Naib returned to the field in the 13th over. He also took the wicket of Tanjim Hasan in the 15th over. Indian spinner R Ashwin also shared a post on ‘X’ on Gulbadin’s injury. In this, he wrote that red card for Gulbadin. Reacting to Ashwin’s post, Gulbadin wrote, ‘Kabhi Khush, Kabhi Kam Mein Hota Hai Hamstring.’ He also added a laughing emoji.

Source link

Leave a Comment